Users are no longer restricted to accessing data by desktops and notebooks; there’s a wide variety of client solutions available to fulfil your individual needs. Products, for the delivery of your information, range from desktop specific, high powered workstations to ultra-mobile smart phones.
Which devices you choose to deploy depends entirely on individual user requirements and their positions within your business; invariably, it is a multi-product deployment per user. By partnering with the main industry leading innovators, our client solution consultants offer you the best fit for your business, whichever the vendor may be.
We offer a variety of solutions, within the client arena:
- Workstations – where high powered at desk computing is required
- Thin Clients – when a VDI solution is deployed and computing is done at the server end
- Desktops – where minimum at desk computing is needed
- Laptops – required for the mobile executive that needs computing at remote locations
- Tablets – mainly used for information consumption rather than information development
- Smart phones – from an information perspective, used for quick access to email
Vohkus partner with the world’s leading providers of the above solutions, including, but not limited to, Apple, Blackberry, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, Samsung and Toshiba.
We also provide a variety of service options that are essential in enterprise environments. Services range from asset tagging, to remote access audits to determine the requirements of a BYOD deployment