Flash is the new normal thanks to its affordability, agility, speed and efficiency. Here are five ways All-Flash storage can
modernise your data center and accelerate your IT transformation.
1 | Faster performance
Ensure consistently fast response times for mission-critical applications with 3x faster performance,1 ultra-low latency2 and sub-millisecond response times.3
2 | Higher availability
Maintain seamless operations with up to 99.9999% always-on availability4 and 24x7 VDI uptime.
3 | Massive scalability
One size does not fit all. Choose where you want to start, from entry-level to enterprise, and grow from there. Scale up
to 4PB with response times under 500 microseconds.5
4 | Low TCO and fast ROI
Keep IT expenses under control by reducing costs up to 80% over three years,6 along with 5.8x lower storage admin
costs7 and up to 50% lower CAPEX/OPEX.8 Lower your power, space and cooling requirements while storing 6x more
data than traditional disk-based storage systems.
5 | Easier deployment and management
Manage storage up to 8x faster9 in a fully integrated and optimised All-Flash converged infrastructure. Run backups
Now is the time to make the move to All-Flash.
With the right combination of performance, price and density options, our broad portfolio puts flash within reach for any size organisation. Reduce storage costs and complexity with reliable, low-latency performance — discover how Dell EMC All-Flash storage solutions powered by Intel® can modernise your data centre today.
- 1, 7, 8 ESG Lab Review – EMC XtremIO: Lower TCO Through Consolidation, July 2015 https://www.emc.com/collateral/analyst-reports/esg-lab-emc-xtremio-tco-analysis.pdf
- 2, 3 EMC Solution Overview – XtremIO: High-Performance Database Storage, January 2013
- 4, 5 Based on Internal testing, May 2016
- 6 Based on Dell EMC internal analysis, May 2016. TCO Calculated over 3 years vs. disk.
- 9 With Proactive Assist enabled. Based on ESG White paper commisssioned by EMC, “EMC Unity: Right-sized storage for the mid-range market,’ June 2016
- 10 Based on internal testing compared to traditional backup, September 2016 Copyright © January 2017 Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved. H15825 Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Vohkus supports businesses with technology installation, management, and maintenance. Find out more about Vohkus’ core capabilities and how we transform your ideas into real outcomes, by requesting a call back today.