Vohkus has developed a strong consultancy practice within our services organisation. Our highly accredited technical consultants are available to discuss how we can provide technical solutions to facilitate and achieve all your business objectives.
Our expert consultancy team can help you produce detailed designs, following initial discovery sessions and more formal project definition workshops, to identify the appropriate solutions that address both your IT and business needs.
Through their many years of experience and knowledge, gained via multiple client deployments, our consultants help you maximise the return on your IT investments, assisting with your operational requirements and ensuring successful project delivery, every time.
Vohkus consultants have proven invaluable in situations where escalation and rapid analysis, in tandem with troubleshooting of problematic environments, has been required to restore service levels. Problems do happen and when they do we are on hand to assist.
Upon project initiation a technical lead is aligned, this is where our consultants really demonstrate their worth, from a plain speaking and high level overview perspective to detailed and in-depth hands on delivery they ensure your IT decisions are fully realised. The concepts translate into purchases then, following a detailed PRINCE2 project plan, enter production across your company enterprise, on time, to budget and as agreed.
We provide a wide range of consultancy based expertise in many technical disciplines. Our consultants are subject matter experts, within their selected fields, all with the ability to understand and interpret information across multi-vendor environments.
- technical lead – primary technical resource on any given project
- emergency support – at times of trouble or system instability, unplanned performance degradation or even outage
- specialist skills -when specific skills are required to fast track project completion and improve productivity
- skills transfer -to mentor at managerial and operational levels, leaving a legacy of transferred skills and enhanced capabilities
- reliable and proven provision of highly qualified, experienced resource
- deep technical knowledge – industry accredited experts, who thrive on technology
- trusted advisors –expert consultants are on hand to deliver impartial advise
- simplified management of Opex costs – multiple days procured in advance
- ability to plan for peaks and troughs in team headcount