Business process outsourcing, datacentre consolidation and virtualisation are all examples of strategies that can make a significant difference to your business operations. However, these strategies can only be truly effective if your staff know how to use the tools that make them successful – and can use them seamlessly, as part of their business activities.
Enabling your organisation to focus on core business is essential; the last thing you want is time consuming distractions caused by IT issues.
V-Manage is a combination of support services specifically designed to replace or complement your existing IT arrangements. They can help you address common IT requirements and issues, ranging from first line call logging & service desk support to detailed technical third line vendor support and management.
These services can be delivered remotely or situated physically onsite, it’s your choice. V-Manage services are designed to be flexible; our aim is to provide the right service design and model to fully serve the requirements of your business objectives, you can literally pick as few or many services as you like.
V-Manage can help in many areas: perhaps your IT resources are spending too long sorting matters such as basic virus protection, or enabling email access over the web. There may be other issues, flexible working policies, BYOD challenges, remote support, security concerns, new or increased project demands that can all impact and breach SLA’s within your business.
- reduced IT costs – our economies of scale and advanced management systems enable us to reduce the overall cost of IT management
- improved cost management – you can forecast and control your support costs accurately
- reduced staff costs – remove recruitment, training and retention costs
- complementary model – enables you to deploy your IT resources where you need them
- increased availability & reduced risk – with optional 24×7 monitoring, we can increase availability, reliability and overall security across your enterprise
- flexible service offering – we can design and build a service that fits your requirements