Vohkus is able to offer a flexible resourcing service (V-Resource) that is designed for clients who, unlike some larger organisations that have built in additional resource to cope with the peaks and troughs of demand, have skills shortages at certain times or for specific projects.
Cost efficiency is fast becoming the primary driver in most client budgets, we can help you resource your IT operations with clearly defined and manageable costs, for fixed periods of time. We are able to provide a wide and varying level of skills and knowledge in many technical disciplines.
There are numerous cases where clients are looking to run additional or short term projects, but do not have the capacity, or face the risk of affecting their usual business service. In these scenarios, we are able to provide the extra resource to help, or back fill staff from our team, allowing clients to devote time to the project, without any degradation of service to their business:
- emergency support: for busy periods/holiday/maternity or paternity leave
- specialist skills: when companies have a skills shortage or a need to inject specialist skills to fast track project completion and improve productivity
- continuity management: to fill gaps during reorganisation or staff departure – this facilitates a considered, less hurried replacement decision, and can assist in handover and training
- change management: when companies need help implementing the changes they require in their business – includes start-ups, operational changes when restructuring, etc.
- skills transfer: to mentor at managerial and operational levels and leave a legacy of transferred skills and enhanced capabilities
- fast, reliable and flexible provision of qualified and experienced resource
- knowledge retention – by utilising a team of dedicated resources
- priority for resource allocation
- easier management of Opex costs – multiple days procured in advance
- ability to plan for peaks and troughs in team headcount