The Vohkus service desk has been designed to offer specifically tailored services for our clients. We are able to construct and deliver highly relevant and cost efficient contracted support desk style services from our HQ based service desk.
Through a series of industry based toolsets, we can track and monitor call progress and ensure that specifically agreed SLA’s are met, within the timescales provided. We can support specific solutions and or implementations.
The key to our service desk is our flexible approach; we don’t sell from a standard menu or fixed price card as our aim is to design and construct the appropriate service in conjunction with our client’s requirements.
Utilising our long established industry relationships, allied to our levels of vendor access, we are able to call upon a wealth of support experience. It is important to realise that our service desk is a highly valuable conduit to such resources:
- concierge style call handling – we can build a service to match the client’s requirements
- true call management – we handle the third party resolver teams and resolution tracks
- we can enhance and improve upon existing customer service levels
- VSD offers rapid access to both internal and external levels of knowledge and experience
- peak activity/demand driven – if the client has periods of high demand or project deadlines looming we can help by bolstering existing service provision
- rapid access to Vohkus resources and vendor knowledge base
- single point of contact
- allows client to focus their valuable internal resources on core business activities
- the client saves money by using the Vohkus service desk – rather than investing in their own software and system
- fast and efficient incident management
- we can design the right level service at the right cost for the client
- predictable cost model
- real and achievable cost efficiency – when compared with traditional internal models