Computing has entered a new age with convergence, hyperconvergence and cloud-based systems management. Engineered on the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), Cisco HyperFlex delivers the agility, scalability and pay-as-you-grow economics of the Cloud, with the benefits of on-premises infrastructure.
The solution offers rapid scalability and industry-leading performance, combines compute, network, storage, virtualisation and data protection into a single appliance. You can deploy HyperFlex in under an hour and start managing things via a widely-adopted and familiar toolset.
Cisco HyperFlex benefits:
- Flexibility to coexist under the same Fibre Interconnects (FIs) for both converged and build-your-own infrastructures, with third-party storage arrays
- Pay-as-you-grow, scale-as-you-go with a subscription-based software model
- Adaptive infrastructure
- Independent scaling of compute, storage, performance and capacity
- Highest growing Business Computing Architecture in the market currently
- Substantial UCS install base to target for refresh/transition
- SAP HANA ready
- Multiple customer references in Legal, Finance, Housing and the public sector, among others