Luceco is a fast-growing global manufacturer and distributor of innovative LED lighting products and wiring accessories, sold under its own name and other brands, including British General, Masterplug and Ross.
Headquartered in the UK, the business also has offices in China, Barcelona, Paris, Dubai, and other locations world-wide. Its customers range from blue chip companies, to trade organisations, wholesalers and retailers.
- Luceco’s IT team faced challenging scenarios delivering digital transformation
- New IT services, including Office 365, increased the probability of a cyber attack
- The company’s cyber security urgently needed greater resilience
- Endpoint anti-virus is replaced by a next-generation EDR platform
- Security monitoring service now provides 24x7x365 alerts
- Penetration testing identifies potential vulnerabilities
- Firewall management balances security with business demands
- Portal access to a consolidated view of all security-related events 24x7
- Specialist incident response team is on-call, providing peace of mind
- Greater cyber security resilience
- IT team is now freed up to focus on value-added projects
- Company has a security strategy to match its business ambitions